NHS Harrow CCG

Telephone: Kings Road Medical Centre 020 8422 1667 or Eastcote Surgery 020 8866 1238

Out of hours: Kings Road Medical Centre 111 or Eastcote Surgery 111

Address: Kings Road Medical Centre 204 Kings Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA2 9JJ or Eastcote Surgery 81 Field End Road, Eastcote, Pinner HA5 1TD

Suggestions, Comments and Complaints

Suggestions and Comments

We welcome all comments on the services provided by the Practice.

We are continually looking to turn out patients’ feedback into real improvements in the services we provide. We use it to focus on the things that matter most to our patients, carers and their families.

We would like to hear from you if you have a suggestion on how we can do things better to improve our patients’ experiences. We’d also like to hear from you if you are pleased with the service you’ve received.

We’ll let the staff involved know and share the good practice across our teams.

You may write to us or contact us by phone or fax.

Our details can be found on our Contact Us page.


We do our utmost to have a harmonious environment and efficient surgery, but if you are unhappy with our procedure and you wish to air a grievance. You can fill the
complaint form by clicking the below form. All complaints will be taken seriously and investigated quickly and impartially. The Practice Manager will carry out a thorough
investigation and inform you of the outcome. You may send it to us in writing.
We shall acknowledge your complaint within 10 working days and aim to have looked into your complaint within 30 working days of the date when you raised it with
We shall then be in a position to offer you an explanation, or a meeting with the people involved. When we look into your complaint, we shall aim to:
Find out what had happened and what went wrong
Agree a plan on how your complaint will be dealt with and the timescales involved
Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned, if you would like this
Make sure you receive an apology where that is appropriate
Identify what we can do to make sure the problem doesn’t happen again

Complaints Form

Complaining To External Bodies

We hope that if you have a grievance you will use our practice complaints procedure. We believe this will give us the best chance of correcting whatever has gone
wrong and an opportunity to improve our services.
Nevertheless, this does not affect your right to approach NHS England.

If you feel you cannot raise your complaint with us, you should contact the Complaints Manager at NHS England.
The Complaints Manager may be contacted on 0300 311 22 33 or by writing to the complaints manager at NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT.
NHS England also operates a Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) which can often help resolve any problems before they become complaints. To speak to a
PALS officer, ring 0300 311 22 33.
In addition, ICAS (Independent Complaints Advocacy Service) are available to help you through the complaints process. Their services are free of charge and they
can be contacted on 0330 440 9000 for Local Office.
If you are dissatisfied with the result of our investigation you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman:
By telephone: 0345 015 4033; or In writing to:

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower
SW1P 4QP; or

By e-mail: phso.enquiries@ombudsman.org.uk
If you have a genuine concern about a staff member or regulated activity carried on by this practice then you can contact the Care Quality Commission on 03000
616161, or alternatively visit the following website: www.cqc.org.uk.